REPORT: Prince Charles Will Attend George H.W. Bush’s Funeral, Queen Elizabeth sends statement
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PEOPLE.COM:
The heir to the British throne will attend Wednesday’s funeral for the late 41st United States president, George H.W. Bush, who died at age 94 on Friday.
In a Tuesday morning tweet, Clarence House, the residence of Prince Charles, 70, and his wife Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, 71, confirmed the oldest son of Queen Elizabeth would fly across the pond for the somber occasion.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The Prince of Wales will attend the state funeral of former U.S. President George H.W. Bush,” the post read. “The service will take place tomorrow at The National Cathedral in Washington. The Prince will be representing Her Majesty The Queen.”
The Prince of Wales will attend the state funeral of former U.S. President George H.W. Bush. The service will take place tomorrow at The National Cathedral in Washington.
The Prince will be representing Her Majesty The Queen.
— Clarence House (@ClarenceHouse) December 4, 2018
JUST IN: Queen Elizabeth II on former Pres. George H.W. Bush: “President Bush was a great friend and ally of the United Kingdom. He was also a patriot, serving his country with honour and distinction in Office and during the Second World War.” https://t.co/WVV65imxZw pic.twitter.com/cTgH8zZH0L
— ABC News (@ABC) December 1, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit PEOPLE.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PEOPLE.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists
- REPORT: Harvey Weinstein reaches massive deal to settle sex assault civil suits