REPORT: Prosecutors say man lived with dad’s corpse, forged his checks
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
THE VILLAGE, Okla. – An Oklahoma man is facing charges after authorities say he lived for more than a month in a home with his father’s decomposing body and cashed the dead man’s retirement checks.
Oklahoma County prosecutors charged 50-year-old Lynn Little on Thursday with forgery, embezzlement, neglect and desecration of a corpse.
The article goes on to state the following:
A man who identified himself as Little on the phone Friday said he was “not going to discuss” the case. Court records don’t list an attorney to speak for him.
Police say an Oklahoma man lived with his Dad’s corpse for 3 months and stole from him after he died… https://t.co/cTnwvYN79v
— 790 KABC (@KABCRadio) February 8, 2019
This is repulsive. A man is the caregiver for his father, and lived with his dad’s dead body for months, while lying to family and writing himself checks from the deceased’s account. @kfor
What do you think is an appropriate punishment?https://t.co/LcbIv0LAhn
— Shevaun Bryan (@finessebryan) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190