REPORT: Prosecutors say man lived with dad’s corpse, forged his checks
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
THE VILLAGE, Okla. – An Oklahoma man is facing charges after authorities say he lived for more than a month in a home with his father’s decomposing body and cashed the dead man’s retirement checks.
Oklahoma County prosecutors charged 50-year-old Lynn Little on Thursday with forgery, embezzlement, neglect and desecration of a corpse.
The article goes on to state the following:
A man who identified himself as Little on the phone Friday said he was “not going to discuss” the case. Court records don’t list an attorney to speak for him.
Police say an Oklahoma man lived with his Dad’s corpse for 3 months and stole from him after he died… https://t.co/cTnwvYN79v
— 790 KABC (@KABCRadio) February 8, 2019
This is repulsive. A man is the caregiver for his father, and lived with his dad’s dead body for months, while lying to family and writing himself checks from the deceased’s account. @kfor
What do you think is an appropriate punishment?https://t.co/LcbIv0LAhn
— Shevaun Bryan (@finessebryan) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: Smollett Tries To Get Special Prosecutor Dropped, Makes New Claim
- REPORT: California couple arrested after strangling newborn baby in hospital, police say
- REPORT: Democrats to face off against a reluctant Mueller
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy