REPORT: Putin responds to criticism of Moscow at G7 meeting
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Politico:
Russian President Vladimir Putin dismissed criticism of Moscow at the G7 meeting as “babbling” and confirmed he would be happy to meet with U.S. President Donald Trump.
Speaking at a press conference in China following a regional summit Sunday, Putin refused to comment on the G7 final statement but said that its criticism of Russia’s “so-called destabilizing efforts” in the West was “unfounded,” and that “this creative babbling” by other world leaders had so far “led to nothing.”
Politico reported that Putin said he shared Trump’s concern about the possibility of a new arms race, and would welcome a meeting with Trump. The article goes on to state the following:
Putin’s comments follow Trump’s call on Friday to allow Russia back into the G7, which Putin said Russia had “never left,” and that it was “other world leaders who had refused to come to Russia” in the past.
“We need to stop talking and imagining things,” the Russian leader said.
To weigh in on this information provided by Politico, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting Politico
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: New Mexico compound mysteriously destroyed by authorities
- UPDATE: Colorado girls’ bodies were submerged in crude oil for 4 days
- REPORT: ESPN makes announcement about national anthem for NFL games
- VIDEO: Chilling family videos emerge of murdered woman killed by husband
- VIDEO: Toddler recorded in family video praising the father accused of killing her
- REPORT: NYT gives estimate of tapes Omarosa believed to have in stash
- REPORT: Review of emails from DOJ’s Bruce Ohr reveals new details on dossier scandal
- BREAKING: Court deals another blow to Trump delay of an Obama regulation
- REPORT: Parkland shooter: Seven key facts hidden in the school district’s report
- BREAKING: Trump calls Justice official a ‘disgrace,’ vows to revoke clearance (Video)