REPORT: Putin responds to criticism of Moscow at G7 meeting
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Politico:
Russian President Vladimir Putin dismissed criticism of Moscow at the G7 meeting as “babbling” and confirmed he would be happy to meet with U.S. President Donald Trump.
Speaking at a press conference in China following a regional summit Sunday, Putin refused to comment on the G7 final statement but said that its criticism of Russia’s “so-called destabilizing efforts” in the West was “unfounded,” and that “this creative babbling” by other world leaders had so far “led to nothing.”
Politico reported that Putin said he shared Trump’s concern about the possibility of a new arms race, and would welcome a meeting with Trump. The article goes on to state the following:
Putin’s comments follow Trump’s call on Friday to allow Russia back into the G7, which Putin said Russia had “never left,” and that it was “other world leaders who had refused to come to Russia” in the past.
“We need to stop talking and imagining things,” the Russian leader said.
To weigh in on this information provided by Politico, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting Politico
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- REPORT: AP changes headline after outraged liberals complain about description of illegal caravan
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- Trump Tweets: Releases statement on unstoppable caravan
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders pours cold water on blue wave
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- REPORT: Grassley demands, and receives, explanation for Air Force’s $326G coffee cup spending