REPORT: Questions arise over Hillary Clinton’s use of leftover campaign funds
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
Hillary Clinton has sent $150,000 in leftover funds from her presidential campaign committee to a limited liability company that was established to manage her book and speaking income, filings show.
Clinton registered ZFS Holdings LLC, a Delaware-based LLC, on Feb. 8, 2013, just days after leaving the State Department, records filed with the Delaware Division of Corporations show. Later, in April 2014, paperwork was filed with New York State’s Department of State.
The article goes on to state the following:
ZFS’s listed agent on its Delaware forms is the Corporation Trust Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Wolters Kluwer, a Netherlands-based global company that provides services to legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and healthcare clients.
The Free Beacon noted in their report that personal use of leftover campaign funds is illegal under federal campaign finance law, and further reports the following:
Payments from Hillary for America, Clinton’s former campaign committee, to ZFS began well after the election was over.
The first transaction from the committee to ZFS was made on May 4, 2017 in the amount of $32,929.28, nearly six months after Trump had defeated Clinton. Each payment from the committee to ZFS was marked as “rent.”
Seven additional payments were made ranging from $9,617.87 to $36,369.39. The most recent payment to ZFS, for $20,822.92, was made on March 15, filings show.
The campaign has pushed $149,456.78 to ZFS Holdings since early May of last year.
To weigh in on this information provided by FreeBeacon, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FreeBeacon
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Robert DeNiro says he is banning Trump from his restaurants
- POLL: How do you rate the NFL’s new policy on the national anthem?
- REPORT: Semi truck busted pulling trailer FILLED with illegal immigrants in Texas
- REPORT: FBI Agents want Congress to subpoena them so they can blow whistle on Comey, Lynch and McCabe
- Trump Tweet: Tomi Lahren
- TRUMP TWEET: Two words
- REPORT: Comey blasts Trump’s FBI claims: ‘How will Republicans explain this to their grandchildren?’
- BREAKING: Judge rules whether Trump can block users on Twitter
- Trump Tweet: Slams James Clapper over comment on The View
- REPORT: State Dept issues warning after US employee victim of possible sonic attack in China