REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The woman who pretended to be black while heading an NAACP chapter marked Pride Month by coming out as bisexual Sunday.
“I am in absolutely no rush to explore a new relationship, but it still matters to stay visible. I am bisexual,” Rachel Dolezal tweeted, telling people her first kiss was with a woman, though she had also been married to a man.
The article goes on to state the following:
Dolezal insisted she is not confused and not “almost” gay and encouraged people not to “ignore or delegitimize the ‘B’ In LGBTI…It’s a real identity.”
Just wanted to take a moment to recognize Pride Month 🌈 I am in absolutely no rush to explore a new relationship, but it still matters to stay visible. I am bisexual. #pride #bisexual pic.twitter.com/u8nu7FuqYN
— Rachel Anne Doležal (@RachelADolezal) June 16, 2019
The woman who pretended to be black while heading an NAACP chapter marked Pride Month by coming out as bisexual.https://t.co/EPBkoZWhKN
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) June 16, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- VIDEO: Twitter philanthropist surprises disabled vet with new car after Trump re-tweeted him
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- REPORT: ‘Underage’ Migrant Sentenced for Murder of Teenager
- VIDEO: Detective describes disturbing evidence he gave Feds on Epstein
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- One NFL team makes up half of the players still protesting, kneeling