REPORT: Rand Paul wants to cut military aid to Saudis until missing journalist is found alive
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul on Wednesday said he plans to introduce a bill this week to cut off all military aid to Saudi Arabia until missing Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi is returned alive.
Turkish officials believe Khashoggi vanished Oct. 2 after entering the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and was dismembered. A team of 15 Saudis flew into the country the day of his disappearance and are suspected of playing a role.
The article goes on to state the following:
“To me, this is just one more reason why we should be very suspect about selling arms to the Saudis,” Paul told Shannon Bream, host of ‘Fox News @ Night.’ “If they have the ability and also the audacity to go into another country and kill a journalist, these aren’t the kind of people maybe that we want to be selling arms to.”
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr’s fate on ‘The Conners’ revealed in season premiere
- VIDEO: Roseanne fires back at show after character killed off
- DML offers Trump $50k to favorite charity in exchange for a White House interview
- BREAKING: U.S. Treasury senior official arrested, charged with leaking info on ex-Trump advisers
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton’s Van Crashes Upon Arrival at Dem Fundraiser, GOP adds background music
- REPORT: Why dozens of black senior citizens were ordered off a bus taking them to vote (Photos, Video)
- VIDEO: Chief Justice Roberts Breaks Silence On Kavanaugh Fight
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband pounces on Trump tweet with response
- BREAKING: Honduran migrant caravan swells to 4,000 as U.S. border crossings spike
- REPORT: Obituary for mom who died of drug overdose goes viral