REPORT: Rand Paul warns of ‘assassination’ peril after Kavanaugh confirmation
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Following the bitterly partisan, acrimonious confirmation battle over Associate Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., warned in an interview on Tuesday that heated political rhetoric has the potential to turn deadly.
“I fear that there’s going to be an assassination,” Paul told a Kentucky radio show. “I really worry that somebody is going to be killed, and that those who are ratcheting up the conversation … they have to realize they bear some responsibility if this elevates to violence.””
The article goes on to state the following:
Paul’s wife, Kelley, revealed in a Breitbart News interview on Friday that she sleeps with a “loaded gun by my bed,” has updated her home’s security system and has “deadbolts all around my house.” Kelley also wrote an op-ed published by CNN in which she called on Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., to tone down his rhetoric; in June, Booker suggested his supporters “get up in the face of congresspeople.”
The Kentucky senator reiterated his wife’s criticism on Tuesday. “When people like Cory Booker say get up in their face … What he doesn’t realize is that for every 1,000 persons who want to get up in your face, one of them is going to be unstable enough to commit violence,” Paul said.
— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) October 7, 2018
— The Hill (@thehill) October 9, 2018
Paul warns of ‘assassination’ peril after Kavanaugh confirmation https://t.co/UuB9cTp73W
— MSN News (@MSNNews) October 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march