REPORT: Rand Paul worries that a real assassination looms
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) on Tuesday said lawmakers should tamp down their political rhetoric, warning that otherwise it could lead to violence.
Paul, during an interview with a Kentucky radio station, said he was concerned that there “is going to be an assassination,” after a few tense weeks around the Capitol because of the Supreme Court fight.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I really worry that someone is going to be killed and that those who are ratcheting up the conversation … they have to realize that they bear some responsibility if this elevates to violence,” Paul said.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- BREAKING: Man broke into Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s office: Police
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake
- VIDEO: Ocasio-Cortez warns of ‘very real risk’ of Trump win in 2020, Trump responds