REPORT: Rand Paul’s attacker makes admission
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The neighbor who attacked Sen. Rand Paul over lawn clippings admitted this week that as he saw the Kentucky senator cleaning up his yard, “I lost it and became irate.”
Rene Boucher, in a deposition in a lawsuit filed by Paul, added, “What I did was wrong, and I’m sorry I did it.”
The article goes on to state the following:
In November 2017, as Paul was working on his yard, Boucher tackled the senator, causing six broken ribs and extreme pain.
Boucher, whose trial begins Jan. 28, said that he had been angry with Paul’s landscaping for years. He cited a brush pile on their property line that got bigger every year. When he couldn’t sell his house, he blamed Paul’s yard.
“What I did was wrong, and I’m sorry I did it,” admitted Rene Boucher several times on Monday at his deposition in civil court. https://t.co/fC4TyQ7wWj
— Kelly Dean (@kellydeannews) December 3, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Trump makes unannounced visit to Arlington National Cemetery during laying of wreaths
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- REPORT: Documents reveal urgent actions taken by Obama State Department on ‘Russiagate’ just prior to Trump inauguration
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out
- VIDEO: Walmart employee goes rogue, uses intercom to announce he’s quitting: ‘Nobody should work here – ever!’
- REPORT: John McCain’s family turns on Martha McSally
- BREAKING: FBI Releases Key Steele Dossier Document
- Trump Tweet: Outrage over new discovery on texts between Strzok and Page
- REPORT: Bombshell report contradicts Kamala Harris’s claim denying knowledge of misconduct allegations against aide
- VIDEO: Ginsburg responds to question about her health and her ribs