REPORT: Rand Paul’s attacker makes admission
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The neighbor who attacked Sen. Rand Paul over lawn clippings admitted this week that as he saw the Kentucky senator cleaning up his yard, “I lost it and became irate.”
Rene Boucher, in a deposition in a lawsuit filed by Paul, added, “What I did was wrong, and I’m sorry I did it.”
The article goes on to state the following:
In November 2017, as Paul was working on his yard, Boucher tackled the senator, causing six broken ribs and extreme pain.
Boucher, whose trial begins Jan. 28, said that he had been angry with Paul’s landscaping for years. He cited a brush pile on their property line that got bigger every year. When he couldn’t sell his house, he blamed Paul’s yard.
“What I did was wrong, and I’m sorry I did it,” admitted Rene Boucher several times on Monday at his deposition in civil court. https://t.co/fC4TyQ7wWj
— Kelly Dean (@kellydeannews) December 3, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- TRUMP TWEET: Presidential Harassment
- BREAKING: Barr reveals timeline to release redacted Mueller report
- Submit News
- Mexico helicopter crash kills more than a dozen day after earthquake (pictures)
- DML TV
- BREAKING: President Trump is removing US Secret Service director
- VIDEO: State of the Union attendees sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to survivor of Holocaust, 2018 synagogue shooting
- REPORT: Pelosi announces next move on Mueller report: ‘Congress will not be silent’
- BREAKING: US intelligence accuses China of using student spies to steal secrets
- REPORT: Activist Actress: “I do not have equal rights… because I have a vagina”