REPORT: Rasmussen poll shows Trump with lowest approval in a year
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A conservative-leaning poll released Monday showed President Trump with his lowest approval ratings in almost a year.
The Rasmussen poll found that 43 percent of likely voters polled approve of Trump’s job performance, his lowest mark in the poll since January of 2018, when his approval was at 42 percent.
The article goes on to state the following:
The poll also found that 55 percent of respondents disapprove of Trump’s performance, including 46 percent who strongly disapprove. Another 32 percent strongly approve the job Trump is doing.
According to Rasmussen, Trump’s approval rating has slipped since his prime-time address last week in which he claimed that a border wall is necessary to confront a “humanitarian crisis” at the border.
POLL: TRUMP APPROVAL LOWEST IN YEAR https://t.co/FKgGICmCL1
— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) January 14, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) January 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Beto O’Rourke questioned by Afghanistan vet as aides drag him away
- VIDEO: Rep. Eric Swalwell: Trump will still have “indictments waiting for him” when he leaves office
- POLL: Was the Mueller investigation a ‘witch hunt’?
- EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Grassley releases statement, with warning, about the end of Mueller’s investigation
- EXCLUSIVE: Effort to push back on the rising socialist agenda is catching fire
- VIDEO: Conservative TV host accosted at Trump Hotel over son’s suicide: OPINION: Washington Secrets
- VIDEO: Middle Eastern Women’s Group Blasts Fox News Over Dumping Judge Jeanine