REPORT: Rasmussen poll shows Trump with lowest approval in a year
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A conservative-leaning poll released Monday showed President Trump with his lowest approval ratings in almost a year.
The Rasmussen poll found that 43 percent of likely voters polled approve of Trump’s job performance, his lowest mark in the poll since January of 2018, when his approval was at 42 percent.
The article goes on to state the following:
The poll also found that 55 percent of respondents disapprove of Trump’s performance, including 46 percent who strongly disapprove. Another 32 percent strongly approve the job Trump is doing.
According to Rasmussen, Trump’s approval rating has slipped since his prime-time address last week in which he claimed that a border wall is necessary to confront a “humanitarian crisis” at the border.
POLL: TRUMP APPROVAL LOWEST IN YEAR https://t.co/FKgGICmCL1
— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) January 14, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) January 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday