REPORT: Read letter Kavanaugh’s high school classmates sent to Senate
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
More than 100 of Brett Kavanaugh’s high school classmates and fellow alumni of Georgetown Preparatory School sent a letter to Senate leadership, urging them to confirm his appointment to the Supreme Court.
On Monday evening, President Trump nominated Kavanaugh, who currently serves as the U.S. circuit judge of the Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, to fill the Supreme Court vacancy created by Justice Anthony Kennedy’s recently announced resignation, a role the Georgetown Prep crew thinks Kavanaugh is “eminently qualified” to fulfill.
The article goes on to state the following:
White House deputy press secretary Raj Shah circulated a copy of the letter — sent to Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, and committee ranking member Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif. — Tuesday night.
BELOW IS THE LETTER IN FULL
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- VIDEO: Donald Trump’s feud with McCain family escalates: ‘I was never a fan of John McCain and I never will be’
- CLAIM: Trump Lied About Assets, Worth to Get Deutsche Bank Loans
- VIDEO: Someone in State Dept likely involved in bid to take down Trump
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson
- REPORT: Member Of Left-Wing Group Makes Anti-Semitic Joke While Teaching House Democrats About Anti-Semitism
- REPORT: Lori Loughlin’s daughter, Olivia Jade, reportedly didn’t fill out her own college application
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Democrats’ call to expand the Supreme Court