REPORT: Real sticking point of Megyn Kelly’s exit deal with NBC was how to keep her quiet
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Megyn Kelly’s exit from NBC News was finalized last week after months of painstaking negotiations over what she can say about her now-former bosses and colleagues.
As per the terms of her $30million severance agreement with the Peacock Network, Kelly will not be permitted to dish dirt about what took place behind the scenes at 30 Rockefeller Plaza.
The article goes on to state the following:
NBC management insisted in talks with Kelly that she sign the non-disparagement clause in exchange for her receiving the full sum of the original $69million contract she signed with the network in the summer of 2017, according to Page Six.
An NBC source told Page Six that Kelly has lots to tell about her former co-workers, who reportedly held a grudge against the onetime Fox News host for the gargantuan salary she was pulling down.
Inside Megyn Kelly’s exit from NBC: Sticking point over her deal was not her $69m payoff — but her non-disclosure agreement to keep quiet about the network and its staff https://t.co/rlAUZFRImv
— Unapologetic Fun (@stevewells11) January 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: White House explains bandage on Trump’s hand, Twitter goes wild (PHOTOS)
- BREAKING: Pelosi sends letter to Trump on his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Clemson Tigers get ANOTHER meal invite after Trump’s fast-food meal
- REPORT: Kremlin responds to theory of Trump being a ‘Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Border ranchers share alarm about prayer rugs found on their property
- REPORT: Clemson quarterback says White House quote is fake
- BREAKING: Top Trump official resigned over White House Puerto Rico plan
- REPORT: Rashida Tlaib lambasts ‘right wing media’ over coverage of picture with pro-Hezbollah activist
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez, freshmen Dems attempt to hand deliver request to McConnell (pictures)
- REPORT: House passes relief bill to fund government, six Republicans vote with Dems