REPORT: Real sticking point of Megyn Kelly’s exit deal with NBC was how to keep her quiet
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Megyn Kelly’s exit from NBC News was finalized last week after months of painstaking negotiations over what she can say about her now-former bosses and colleagues.
As per the terms of her $30million severance agreement with the Peacock Network, Kelly will not be permitted to dish dirt about what took place behind the scenes at 30 Rockefeller Plaza.
The article goes on to state the following:
NBC management insisted in talks with Kelly that she sign the non-disparagement clause in exchange for her receiving the full sum of the original $69million contract she signed with the network in the summer of 2017, according to Page Six.
An NBC source told Page Six that Kelly has lots to tell about her former co-workers, who reportedly held a grudge against the onetime Fox News host for the gargantuan salary she was pulling down.
Inside Megyn Kelly’s exit from NBC: Sticking point over her deal was not her $69m payoff — but her non-disclosure agreement to keep quiet about the network and its staff https://t.co/rlAUZFRImv
— Unapologetic Fun (@stevewells11) January 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday