REPORT: Rep. Chip Roy: Designate Certain Mexican Cartels as Foreign Terrorist Organizations
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
U.S. Representative Chip Roy (R-TX) renewed his call for the Department of State to designate certain Mexican cartel factions as Foreign Terrorist Organizations. The designation would bring additional law enforcement tools into play for officials attempting to combat the impact of these cartels on the U.S.
“President Trump was right back in February to say that he was seriously considering designating these specific cartels as Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTO),” Congressman Roy said in a Fox and Friends interview Sunday morning. “I introduced legislation in March calling on the State Department to do that. We literally have a fire going on in our back yard just across the Rio Grande River in Mexico.”
Joined @foxandfriends this morning to discuss our need to designate certain dangerous Mexican cartels as Foreign Terrorist Organizations, as @realDonaldTrump has suggested – and as my bill #HR1700 requests. #EndBorderCrisisNow https://t.co/wmZJwERtG7
— Chip Roy (@chiproytx) November 10, 2019
The article goes on to state the following:
Roy explained some of the terroristic actions by these cartel factions including the release of El Chapo’s son following the cartel retaliation against the government, a story about 13 Mexican police officers being gunned down for opposing the cartels, 26 people set on fire in a bar with the exits blocked, bodies being put in sulfuric acid, beheadings, and mass graves.
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- COMMENTARY: Kobach: The Riots Remind Us Why We Need the Second Amendment
- WATCH: CNN’s Jim Acosta Shouts at Trump: ‘Is This Still a Democracy?’
- REPORT: Lincoln Memorial and WWII Memorial among DC landmarks vandalized during riots [PHOTOS]
- BREAKING: Trump approval at Gallup ‘highest,’ better than Obama, Bush
- EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton taunts Trump with two photos, and two words
- REPORT: Trump tells governors on call what they must do with rioters
- REPORT: Facebook employees stage ‘virtual walkout’ over Trump
- REPORT: Actress Hopeful After Protesters Breach Perimeter Near White House
- VIDEO: Democratic congresswoman says she got pepper-sprayed at George Floyd protest