REPORT: Rep. Dan Crenshaw roasts press at foundation dinner: ‘Journalism is cool again’ thanks to Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-Texas, poked fun at journalists gathered for the Washington Press Club Foundation’s 75th annual congressional dinner Wednesday.
“I was a little nervous trying to prepare for this, because they said, ‘Yeah, come make fun of Democrats, it will be fine,’ so I wasn’t sure, should I, like, start ripping on Democrats or should I rip on the press, and then I was like, ‘Eh, they’re kind of the same thing,’” Crenshaw said to laughter, which he drew throughout his stand-up bit.
The article goes on to state the following:
Crenshaw pointed out that though many of those in attendance likely don’t care for President Trump, they should “love him” because of the content Trump brings to the table. He drew comparisons to John Delaney, a former member of the House from Maryland who is running for the Democratic nomination for president.
“Journalism is cool again. And you have endless content, let’s be honest,” Crenshaw said. “… Business is good. You should be thanking him, and God knows, imagine if it was John Delaney in the White House. You got nothing.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds to conclusions on Mueller report with only three words, DML responds
- REPORT: Dr Dre says his daughter got into USC on her own despite $70m donation
- EXCLUSIVE: Eric Trump speaks out on Mueller report, sends message to CNN’s Acosta
- REPORT: Dem 2020 candidate says: Trump ‘Should Never Have Been Able to Come Within Cheating Distance of the Oval Office’
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano urges Hollywood to boycott Georgia over ‘heartbeat’ abortion bill
- Bette Midler goes into meltdown on Twitter, DML makes dig
- REPORT: Sen. Graham sends ominous tweet to Comey
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez lashes out against Trump and his supporters in Twitter rant
- REPORT: Ivanka Trump quotes Abraham Lincoln in response to Mueller report findings
- BREAKING: Second Parkland shooting survivor commits suicide