REPORT: Republican Gov candidate’s voter card said ‘invalid’ when he tried to vote
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Georgia Secretary of State and gubernatorial candidate Brian Kemp (R) received a voter card that said “invalid” when he tried to use it to vote on Election Day.
Kemp went to his home polling place in Winterville, Ga. on Tuesday afternoon, and had to go back and get another card after unsuccessfully trying to vote, according to Georgia’s Channel 2 Action News.
The article goes on to state the following:
Kemp is not the only Georgia voter to face issues casting their ballot. Many voters reported long wait times and malfunctioning voting machines. One polling site mistakenly installed only three voting machines.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- VIDEO: Donald Trump’s feud with McCain family escalates: ‘I was never a fan of John McCain and I never will be’
- REPORT: Facebook blocks Trump’s social media chief: ‘Why are you silencing me?’
- BREAKING: Family releases surprising cause of death for Obama’s top economic adviser
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson
- REPORT: Member Of Left-Wing Group Makes Anti-Semitic Joke While Teaching House Democrats About Anti-Semitism
- CLAIM: Trump Lied About Assets, Worth to Get Deutsche Bank Loans
- REPORT: Roy Blunt kicked from GOP event over border wall emergency vote