REPORT: Republican governor just signed another radical abortion bill
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Yesterday, Vermont Gov. Phil Scott signed H. 57, which is among the most radical abortion bills in the nation. Though other states such as Illinois and New York have passed similar legislation, Scott is the first Republican governor to sign such a bill this year.
According to Vermont Right to Life, Gov. Scott used to support some restrictions on abortion. However, after signing H. 57 yesterday, the governor has clearly changed his mind and fallen to the far Left on this issue.
The article goes on to state the following:
“While Scott has always called himself pro-choice, throughout the years he has expressed support for parental involvement legislation for minor daughters considering an abortion, concern for abortions occurring in the later in months of pregnancy, and shielding taxpayers from funding them,” Vermont Right to Life stated. “With his signature, Gov. Scott has rejected any regulation of abortion, abortionists, and abortion clinics, including measures to protect the health and safety of girls and women. Scott has embraced without reservation the agenda of the powerful pro-abortion lobby.”
Vermont Right to Life also says the bill uniquely “grants abortion providers and clinics the right to sue the State if they are not allowed to establish a new abortion practice in Vermont. Unlike providers of any other medical procedure, H. 57 grants abortion providers this private right of action against the State.”
Gov.’s press release here: https://t.co/FvjhTMbm8U
— ACLU of Vermont (@ACLU_VT) June 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- Fox advertiser: Fox viewers are ‘f-ing idiots’
- REPORT: Man forced neighbors do chores so ‘they knew what it was like to be slaves’
- BREAKING: Feds swarm ship in Philly port, announce ‘one of largest cocaine seizures in U.S. history’ [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: CNN cuts away from Trump rally after crowd chants ‘CNN sucks’
- REPORT: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails
- REPORT: Fotis Dulos and girlfriend plead not guilty, even as chilling details emerge on his missing Connecticut wife
- VIDEO: ISIS images of a beheaded Scandinavian were sent to victim’s MOTHER
- REPORT: Democrats refuse to accept Trump’s new proposal for border wall
- REPORT: Critics pan Jim Acosta’s new book, Twitter ROASTS him