REPORT: Republican tells Eric Swalwell to ‘shut up’ during impeachment hearing
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Republican North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows had a tense exchange Friday with Democratic California Rep. Eric Swalwell during National Security Council member Alexander Vindman’s testimony in House Democrats’ impeachment probe.
The exchange came as Vindman’s lawyer suspected that Republicans were trying to out the whistleblower, according to Politico national security reporter Natasha Bertrand.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Hey Mr. Meadows, he’s the chairman. He finishes,” Swalwell told Meadows, referencing House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff.
See transcript below of what happened.
Looks like Meadows is the one who’s dropping nukes nowadays. https://t.co/AmKYB1fRrj
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) November 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘It’s Going To Be An Exposé And A Cover-Up’: Tom Fitton Gives His IG Report Predictions
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott