REPORT: Republican tells Eric Swalwell to ‘shut up’ during impeachment hearing
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Republican North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows had a tense exchange Friday with Democratic California Rep. Eric Swalwell during National Security Council member Alexander Vindman’s testimony in House Democrats’ impeachment probe.
The exchange came as Vindman’s lawyer suspected that Republicans were trying to out the whistleblower, according to Politico national security reporter Natasha Bertrand.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Hey Mr. Meadows, he’s the chairman. He finishes,” Swalwell told Meadows, referencing House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff.
See transcript below of what happened.
Looks like Meadows is the one who’s dropping nukes nowadays. https://t.co/AmKYB1fRrj
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) November 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses