REPORT: Republicans Hired DNC’s Cyber-Firm, Got Hacked in 2018
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
The National Republican Congressional Committee was hacked during the 2018 election after hiring CrowdStrike, the cyber-firm that the Democratic National Committee employed that allowed DNC emails to be stolen even after the 2016 hack was detected.
The emails of four top NRCC officials were stolen in a major hack that was detected in April — eight months ago, Politico reported Tuesday. The NRCC did not tell Republican leaders or the public that it had been hacked, though it did notify the FBI.
The article goes on to state the following:
The NRCC would not say what information was compromised.
“We don’t want to get into details about what was taken because it’s an ongoing investigation,” a senior party official told Politico. “Let’s say they had access to four active accounts. I think you can draw from that.”
CLICK HERE to read more from the Daily Caller.
Republicans Hired DNC’s Cyber-Firm CrowdStrike, Got Hacked in 2018… https://t.co/DYff3oE3JH
— Nick Short (@PoliticalShort) December 4, 2018
— Roscoe Streyle 🇺🇸 (@RKStreyle) December 4, 2018
Who thought using CrowdStrike was a good idea? https://t.co/gwgeEt5Apt
— Chris Warren (@Guelph) December 4, 2018
Oh the irony is delicious 😋…
Would that be the same firm that investigated Hillary’s email server and blamed the Russians but never gave any actual evidence? Why yes it would 🤣
— Noel Dolan 🎭 (@cybernoelie) December 4, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Lion kills worker after escaping enclosure at North Carolina animal center
- REPORT: Dershowitz suggests FBI ‘thoroughly’ investigate Swetnick affidavit, Avenatti responds
- REPORT: High school student killed, 3 teens injured in crash one day after prom
- REPORT: Former DOJ official “surprised” by one section of Mueller report
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Our leaders will never defend our borders – and world knows it and is coming for our wealth
- REPORT: Ben Carson sends Oreos to Democrat who quizzed him
- BREAKING: Pelosi speaks after closed-door Dem meeting, makes allegation against Trump [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi gives her version of explosive meeting with Trump [VIDEO]
- REPORT: McConnell campaign raises stunning haul from ‘Cocaine Mitch’ T-shirt sales
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts