REPORT: Restaurant chain manager accused of stealing $626 gets $8M for wrongful termination
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The former manager of a California Chipotle Mexican Grill who was accused of stealing more than $600 was awarded nearly $8 million for wrongful termination Thursday.
Jeanette Ortiz was accused in 2015 of stealing $626 in cash from a save at the Fresno restaurant. Ortiz’s bosses claimed the theft was caught on camera, but she was never shown the video because her bosses told her the evidence had been destroyed.
The article goes on to state the following:
Ortiz filed a wrongful termination suit after she was let go. A California jury ordered the restaurant to pay Ortiz $7.97 million in damages, according to the Fresno Bee.
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Robert DeNiro says he is banning Trump from his restaurants
- POLL: How do you rate the NFL’s new policy on the national anthem?
- REPORT: Semi truck busted pulling trailer FILLED with illegal immigrants in Texas
- REPORT: FBI Agents want Congress to subpoena them so they can blow whistle on Comey, Lynch and McCabe
- Trump Tweet: Tomi Lahren
- TRUMP TWEET: Two words
- REPORT: Comey blasts Trump’s FBI claims: ‘How will Republicans explain this to their grandchildren?’
- BREAKING: Judge rules whether Trump can block users on Twitter
- Trump Tweet: Slams James Clapper over comment on The View
- REPORT: State Dept issues warning after US employee victim of possible sonic attack in China