REPORT: Restaurant employee beat with club after asking for unpaid wages
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A South Carolina restaurant manager was arrested Wednesday night after allegedly beating an employee who confronted him about not being paid for nearly 100 hours worked, Myrtle Beach Police Department said.
Tuscanini restaurant manager Adel Mansour, 47, reportedly beat the 55-year-old employee with a club after the employee approached him about having not been paid for 94 hours of work at $9 an hour, WMBF reported.
The article goes on to state the following:
According to police, Mansour went into the restaurant to get a club and then came outside and proceeded to strike the victim in the left arm at the elbow once and his back multiple times, WMBF reported. Security footage from the city cameras near the restaurant confirmed the altercation.
Myrtle Beach police officers were called to Tuscanini’s Restaurant, where a man said he confronted Adel Mansour about unpaid work time. Police say Mansour went into the restaurant and returned with a club. https://t.co/zXVjmfghFY
— WBTW News 13 (@WBTWNews13) August 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- CLAIM: Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and laughed as friend raped woman
- On a Pacific island, a nuclear dome left behind by the US begins to crack
- DML TV
- REPORT: Arizona Gov. backs Trump on Mexico border closure
- VIDEO: Fox’s Chris Wallace challenges Graham over past comments on ignoring subpoenas
- BREAKING: Project Veritas releases bombshell undercover videos of Beto O’Rourke campaign
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally