REPORT: Restaurant where McConnell accosted releases statement
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The restaurant where House Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and his wife, Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao, were heckled by protesters last Friday evening in Louisville issued a statement saying it regrets that the incident occurred and that its staff was caught off guard.
“We strongly believe everyone should feel welcome and safe in our restaurants,” the management of Havana Rumba, a Cuban restaurant with three locations in the Louisville area, wrote on Facebook. “It was Friday night in the middle of the rush and our staff was caught off guard as the incident developed quickly. Once we were aware of the situation we acted quickly and efficiently to assure that everyone was safe.”
The article goes on to state the following:
In a video posted on TMZ, McConnell, R- Ky., and Chao appeared to be finishing up their meal on Friday when they were approached by four men. One of the men began shouting at the Kentucky lawmaker, saying “get out of here” and “Why don’t you leave the entire country?”
The man also allegedly grabbed McConnell’s box of leftovers and threw it outside.
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Burger King mocks President Trump over misspelled tweet
- BREAKING: Democratic National Committee deals major blow to Women’s March
- VIDEO: Brute arrested for punching 11-year-old girl in the face
- VIDEO: ‘I Don’t Need The Title’: Trump’s AG nominee slaps down Dem senator’s push for him to recuse himself
- BREAKING: Latest funding bill to reopen the government FAILS in House, fewer Republicans support it
- OpEd: Could Nancy Pelosi be the next president of the United States?
- REPORT: Bus carrying people from Mexico to Chicago stops in small Okla. town amid ‘health concerns’
- CNN analyst calls out conservative radio host for being white privileged, but…
- REPORT: Sarah Sanders Birthday Tweet Delivers Backhanded Blow To NBC
- REPORT: Sen. Rubio’s office issues statement on photo of Rep. Tlaib with pro-Hezbollah activist