REPORT: Results are in for congressional race that included Bernie Sanders’ son
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by APNEWS.COM:
CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — Bernie Sanders’ son has come up short in his quest to win a Democratic primary for an open congressional seat in New Hampshire.
Levi Sanders is the son of the Vermont senator and former presidential hopeful. He had campaigned in a crowded field for the 1st Congressional District, which also drew 10 other Democrats.
Executive Councilor Chris Pappas, an openly gay former state lawmaker, won the race.
The article goes on to state the following:
Sanders lives in Claremont, well outside the district, and didn’t mount much of a campaign. He raised less than $12,000, a tiny fraction compared to the front-runners, former Obama administration official Maura Sullivan and Executive Councilor Chris Pappas.
— TicToc by Bloomberg (@tictoc) September 12, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by APNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Crowd Boos Julian Castro For Refusing To Hold Baby
- DML LIVE: Shocking report from ICE (Mon – July 15)
- REVEALED: Rashida Tlaib wrote column for Anti-Semitic publication in 2006
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez Responds To Washington ICE Attack
- VIDEO: Mom Catches Kid Falling Off Balcony In Heart-Stopping Surveillance Video
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson highlights CNN ‘promoting’ Antifa
- BREAKING: Police give update on missing Utah student, announce they have a ‘person of interest’
- REPORT: CBP denies Marine Corps veteran entry for citizenship interview
- NEW: TeamDML launches, feedback we’ve received