REPORT: Results are in for congressional race that included Bernie Sanders’ son
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by APNEWS.COM:
CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — Bernie Sanders’ son has come up short in his quest to win a Democratic primary for an open congressional seat in New Hampshire.
Levi Sanders is the son of the Vermont senator and former presidential hopeful. He had campaigned in a crowded field for the 1st Congressional District, which also drew 10 other Democrats.
Executive Councilor Chris Pappas, an openly gay former state lawmaker, won the race.
The article goes on to state the following:
Sanders lives in Claremont, well outside the district, and didn’t mount much of a campaign. He raised less than $12,000, a tiny fraction compared to the front-runners, former Obama administration official Maura Sullivan and Executive Councilor Chris Pappas.
— TicToc by Bloomberg (@tictoc) September 12, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by APNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting APNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should Kavanagh be confirmed to the Supreme Court?
- REPORT: Hundreds of teen gangsters go on terrorizing rampage, police close amusement park
- REPORT: Kavanaugh classmates rescind names from statement rejecting second accuser’s allegation
- BREAKING: Senate panel schedules vote for Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: Was Avenatti ‘duped’ by bombshell Kavanaugh claims?
- REPORT: 23-year old pageant winner dramatically STRIPPED of her crown for ‘lie’ (video/pictures)
- REPORT: Kavanaugh’s Yearbook Page Is ‘Horrible, Hurtful’ to Woman It Named
- REPORT: Kavanaugh accuser’s lawyer sends letter with new complaint about hearing
- VIDEO: UN audience laughs when Trump remarks on achievements
- BREAKING: Senators told to expect to be in town this weekend: See why