REPORT: Results are in for congressional race that included Bernie Sanders’ son
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by APNEWS.COM:
CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — Bernie Sanders’ son has come up short in his quest to win a Democratic primary for an open congressional seat in New Hampshire.
Levi Sanders is the son of the Vermont senator and former presidential hopeful. He had campaigned in a crowded field for the 1st Congressional District, which also drew 10 other Democrats.
Executive Councilor Chris Pappas, an openly gay former state lawmaker, won the race.
The article goes on to state the following:
Sanders lives in Claremont, well outside the district, and didn’t mount much of a campaign. He raised less than $12,000, a tiny fraction compared to the front-runners, former Obama administration official Maura Sullivan and Executive Councilor Chris Pappas.
— TicToc by Bloomberg (@tictoc) September 12, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by APNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting APNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- REPORT: BuzzFeed News editor crushed by Twitter for jab at Trump over Sri Lanka bombings
- VIDEO: Up to 300 teenagers involved in brawl at amusement park
- BREAKING: Nunes files HUGE lawsuit alleging conspiracy to derail Clinton, Russia probes