REPORT: Revealed: ISIS plans to copy Paris massacre with fresh attacks across Europe
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Shocking documents detailing a wave of ISIS attacks across Europe have been discovered on a hard drive dropped by members of the terror group as they fled their last stronghold in Syria earlier this year.
The chilling plans are believed to be inspired by the terrorist attack in Paris four years ago, when ISIS killers stormed the Bataclan concert hall and other areas of the city and killed 130 people.
The article goes on to state the following:
Two years later, they committed another atrocity in Manhattan where jihadis crashed into cyclists and runners in the city, killing eight.
ISIS are now planning to repeat this horrific attacks in a new wave of atrocities across Europe, including an attack on a high-speed train network in Germany and on an oil pipeline in Switzerland.
— Andy Cole (@AndyCol25259326) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake