REPORT: Revealed: ISIS plans to copy Paris massacre with fresh attacks across Europe
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Shocking documents detailing a wave of ISIS attacks across Europe have been discovered on a hard drive dropped by members of the terror group as they fled their last stronghold in Syria earlier this year.
The chilling plans are believed to be inspired by the terrorist attack in Paris four years ago, when ISIS killers stormed the Bataclan concert hall and other areas of the city and killed 130 people.
The article goes on to state the following:
Two years later, they committed another atrocity in Manhattan where jihadis crashed into cyclists and runners in the city, killing eight.
ISIS are now planning to repeat this horrific attacks in a new wave of atrocities across Europe, including an attack on a high-speed train network in Germany and on an oil pipeline in Switzerland.
— Andy Cole (@AndyCol25259326) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Lori Loughlin’s DAUGHTER under investigation for college sacndal
- VIDEO: Pelosi undermines Trump abroad on US-UK trade deal
- REPORT: Fired DOJ official blasts President Trump in TIME 100 bio on Robert Mueller
- REPORT: Department of Correction officer busted for drunk driving on FDR Drive
- EXCLUSIVE: Filmmaker reveals SOLUTION to immigration crisis that everyone is ignoring (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Federal judge compares Trump to Ku Klux Klan and Jim Crow segregationists
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- REPORT: Fox News personality to become Treasury spokesperson
- REPORT: Trump makes first direct comments about running against Buttigieg (Audio)
- REPORT: Major fast-food chain to sell a cannabis-infused burger