REPORT: ‘Rising star’ UK rapper killed in car crash on way to performance
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CNN.com:
London (CNN) — Up-and-coming UK rapper Cadet was killed in a car crash in England’s West Midlands region in the early hours of Saturday, police said.
The 28-year-old, real name Blaine Johnson, was being driven to a gig at Keele University in Staffordshire at the time, Britain’s Press Association news agency reported.
The article goes on to state the following:
A statement on Cadet’s Instagram page, cited by PA, said: “We the family of Blaine Cameron Johnson known as Cadet (Underrated Legend) would like to share the sad news that during the early hours of 9th February 2019 he passed away as a passenger in a taxi, en route to a performance.
— CNN Breaking News (@cnnbrk) February 9, 2019
#Update We can confirm that the man who sadly lost his life in a road traffic collision in Betley this morning was Blaine Johnson, known as Cadet. He was aged 28 and from London. Our Serious Collision Investigation Unit continue to investigate. https://t.co/f9nb5QIl4G pic.twitter.com/GZJHBeihdZ
— Staffordshire Police (@StaffsPolice) February 9, 2019
— CNN International (@cnni) February 9, 2019
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family, friends and fans, of Cadet.
Such sad news.
We’ll be keeping his Wireless performance as a time to reflect on the memory of Blaine.
— Wireless Festival (@WirelessFest) February 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CNN.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: North Carolina father of 6 has neck broken by ‘intense’ wave, killing him in ‘freak accident’
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: Smollett Tries To Get Special Prosecutor Dropped, Makes New Claim
- REPORT: California couple arrested after strangling newborn baby in hospital, police say
- REPORT: Democrats to face off against a reluctant Mueller
- TEAM DML subscription service. Buy Now.
- REPORT: Trump says he has signed proclamation curbing asylum
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy