REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
The Republican National Comittee on Monday responded to Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar’s recent “two-state solution” op-ed by pointing to comments she has lately made that many interpreted as anti-Semitic.
Omar wrote an op-ed in The Washington Post on Sunday about what she thinks U.S. foreign policy should look like. She also specifically addressed her thoughts on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, where she called for “a two-state solution, with internationally recognized borders, which allows for both Israelis and Palestinians to have their own sanctuaries and self-determination.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar has repeatedly voiced anti-Semitic and anti-Israel views,” RNC spokesman Steve Guest told The Daily Caller. “Anything Omar says about Israel and Palestine should be viewed through the lens that she thinks Israel has ‘hypnotized’ the world and that she thinks pro-Israel members of Congress are bought and paid for by Jewish money.”
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Are you concerned about Trump’s mental stability?
- REPORT: Doctors say new rule will mean sicker immigrants, DML responds
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- REPORT: State To Implement LGBTQ Content In Public Schools’ Curricula
- BREAKING: ICE releases over 1,000 migrants onto streets in Texas and New Mexico this week
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- VIDEO: Trump tells reporters what he thinks about purchasing Greenland