REPORT: Rob Lowe mocks Warren over Native American ancestry claims
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Actor Rob Lowe mocked Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and her past claims of Native American ancestry on Saturday following her presidential campaign announcement.
In a tweet Saturday afternoon, the ‘West Wing’ actor joked that the senator’s candidacy would give new meaning to the title “Commander in Chief.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“Elizabeth Warren would bring a whole new meaning to Commander in ‘Chief,'” Lowe wrote.
Elizabeth Warren would bring a whole new meaning to Commander in “Chief”.
— Rob Lowe (@RobLowe) February 9, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190