REPORT: Roger Stone attacks Mueller indictment, demands to see final report
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
GOP strategist and longtime Trump associate Roger Stone is demanding the release of special counsel Robert Mueller’s full investigative report as part of his ongoing legal defense strategy.
Stone, who faces a charge of lying to Congress and obstructing investigators related to his contacts with Wikileaks during the 2016 presidential campaign, has pleaded not guilty. Bloomberg News reported Friday that Stone’s lawyers argue that seeing the investigation’s full report is now “essential” to Stone’s defense.
The article goes on to state the following:
The lawyers further argue that Stone was unfairly singled out as a supporter of the president and that the case never should have been assigned to Judge Amy Berman Jackson to begin with, as prosecutors initially linked Stone’s case to the indictment of more than a dozen Russian nationals for election interference.
— The Hill (@thehill) April 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Lori Loughlin’s DAUGHTER under investigation for college sacndal
- VIDEO: Pelosi undermines Trump abroad on US-UK trade deal
- REPORT: Fired DOJ official blasts President Trump in TIME 100 bio on Robert Mueller
- REPORT: Department of Correction officer busted for drunk driving on FDR Drive
- EXCLUSIVE: Filmmaker reveals SOLUTION to immigration crisis that everyone is ignoring (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Federal judge compares Trump to Ku Klux Klan and Jim Crow segregationists
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- REPORT: Fox News personality to become Treasury spokesperson
- REPORT: Trump makes first direct comments about running against Buttigieg (Audio)
- REPORT: Major fast-food chain to sell a cannabis-infused burger