REPORT: Roger Stone attacks Mueller indictment, demands to see final report
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
GOP strategist and longtime Trump associate Roger Stone is demanding the release of special counsel Robert Mueller’s full investigative report as part of his ongoing legal defense strategy.
Stone, who faces a charge of lying to Congress and obstructing investigators related to his contacts with Wikileaks during the 2016 presidential campaign, has pleaded not guilty. Bloomberg News reported Friday that Stone’s lawyers argue that seeing the investigation’s full report is now “essential” to Stone’s defense.
The article goes on to state the following:
The lawyers further argue that Stone was unfairly singled out as a supporter of the president and that the case never should have been assigned to Judge Amy Berman Jackson to begin with, as prosecutors initially linked Stone’s case to the indictment of more than a dozen Russian nationals for election interference.
— The Hill (@thehill) April 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake