REPORT: Rubio, Trump Jr. mock Gillibrand tweet saying the future is ‘female’ and ‘intersectional’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) mocked a tweet from Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.) in which she said the future is “female” and “intersectional.”
“Our future is: AMERICAN,” Rubio tweeted. “An identity based not on gender, race, ethnicity or religion. But on the powerful truth that all people are created equal with a God given right to life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Rubio’s tweet mimicked the format of Gillibrand’s post about America’s future.
“Our future is: Female, Intersectional, Powered by our belief in one another,” she wrote. “And we’re just getting started.”
Our future is:
Powered by our belief in one another.
And we’re just getting started.
— Kirsten Gillibrand (@SenGillibrand) December 5, 2018
Our future is:
An identity based not on gender,race,ethnicity or religion. But on the powerful truth that all people are created equal with a God given right to life,liberty & the pursuit of happiness. https://t.co/3Z9QckcaOX
— Marco Rubio (@marcorubio) December 5, 2018
Good to know. My girls will be excited about this. When is it appropriate to let my boys (9, 7 and 6 years old) that there’s no future for them?
Not sure this is a winning platform but you be you. https://t.co/pCu0GbPyAi
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) December 5, 2018
— The Hill (@thehill) December 5, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists
- REPORT: Harvey Weinstein reaches massive deal to settle sex assault civil suits