REPORT: Rudy Giuliani speaks out on possibility if Trump’s campaign was infiltrated
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Rudy Giuliani said Friday that he isn’t sure if President Trump’s campaign was infiltrated by one or more people who were feeding information to the FBI, but said the campaign was told by some that it happened twice.
“First of all, I don’t know for sure, nor does the president, if there really was one,” Giuliani, Trump’s personal lawyer, said on CNN.
The article goes on to state the following:
“We’re told that by people who, for a long time we’ve been told that there was some kind of infiltration,” he added. “At one time the president thought it was a wiretap. There were some FISA applications, but we’ve never been notified that he was on a tap or an intercept.”
Rudy Giuliani on President Trump’s claims that there was an “informant” in the Trump campaign: “I don’t know for sure, nor does the President, if there really was one” pic.twitter.com/of1eS51GwR
— New Day (@NewDay) May 18, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: House Dems to offer additional funding for ‘border security’ to reopen government
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine tears Nancy Pelosi to shreds in blistering monologue, concludes with shocking image
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- BREAKING: Inside the Mueller team’s decision to dispute BuzzFeed’s explosive story on Trump and Cohen
- REPORT: Four boys ages 12 to 14 are charged with kidnapping and raping a girl
- BREAKING: Details leaked on Trump’s planned announcement, expected compromise on shutdown
- EXCLUSIVE: Ann Coulter lambasts President Trump’s compromise proposal with Twitter rampage
- BREAKING: President Trump makes announcement on proposal to end shutdown (VIDEO)
- POLL: Do you approve of President Trump’s ‘immigration compromise’ proposal?
- BREAKING: Skating champion dies by suicide day after being suspended