REPORT: Rudy Giuliani speaks out on possibility if Trump’s campaign was infiltrated
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Rudy Giuliani said Friday that he isn’t sure if President Trump’s campaign was infiltrated by one or more people who were feeding information to the FBI, but said the campaign was told by some that it happened twice.
“First of all, I don’t know for sure, nor does the president, if there really was one,” Giuliani, Trump’s personal lawyer, said on CNN.
The article goes on to state the following:
“We’re told that by people who, for a long time we’ve been told that there was some kind of infiltration,” he added. “At one time the president thought it was a wiretap. There were some FISA applications, but we’ve never been notified that he was on a tap or an intercept.”
Rudy Giuliani on President Trump’s claims that there was an “informant” in the Trump campaign: “I don’t know for sure, nor does the President, if there really was one” pic.twitter.com/of1eS51GwR
— New Day (@NewDay) May 18, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: North Korea responds to Trump canceling summit (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Trump releases letter cancelling North Korea summit
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Comey’s taunt about grandchildren
- VIDEO: Trump’s response to new National Anthem policy sends Dems into orbit
- DML TV: Eerie blue flames in Hawaii raise new fears of explosions
- REPORT: Judge denies top news outlets access to sealed records in Mueller investigation
- VIDEO: Trump wants the ‘whole package’ in an immigration deal
- UPDATE: Evicted 30-year-old who ‘failed to launch’ gets job offer (Video)
- BREAKING: North Korea declares its nuclear test site closed after a ‘huge explosion’
- REPORT: Judge candidate dies 1 day after primary victory