REPORT: Sailor dies in non-combat incident
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by STRIPES.COM:
WASHINGTON – A Navy sailor was killed in a non-combat incident while conducting small-boat operations in the Red Sea, a Pentagon spokesman said Monday.
The sailor was evacuated Sunday to a hospital in Aqaba, Jordan, and was pronounced dead about 12:45 p.m. local time, said Army Col. Rob Manning, a spokesman for the Pentagon. The sailor’s name was not immediately released, pending family notification.
The article goes on to state the following:
Manning said there was no indication of enemy activity in the area and the Navy did not suspect foul play in the death. An investigation into the incident is ongoing, according to the Navy.
Another Pentagon spokesman characterized the sailor’s death as “an accident.”
To weigh in on this information provided by STRIPES.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting STRIPES.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Ohio woman’s cancer disappears after groundbreaking clinical trial
- BREAKING: Mexico is closing off border in key region
- VIDEO: Two Youth Severely Injured after Falling off Border Wall
- BREAKING: Beloved Fox TV meteorologist and mother-of-two takes her own life
- VIDEO: Convicted child abuser goes berserk, attacks prosecutors in courtroom at sentencing
- BREAKING: Publisher of National Enquirer claims it paid hush money to help Trump
- BREAKING: Republican-led Senate breaks with Trump on Saudi vote
- BREAKING: Kansas state Republican switches party affiliation to Democrat
- BREAKING: House passes $867 billion farm bill, giving Trump major win
- REPORT: Incoming NY Attorney General claims she’ll do everything in her power to investigate Trump, and his family