REPORT: Sarah Sanders: Lawmakers not ‘smart enough’ to read Trump’s tax returns
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said lawmakers are not “smart enough” to look through President Trump’s tax returns.
She appeared on “Fox News Sunday” as a battle is being waged over access to Trump’s financial records.
The article goes on to state the following:
“This is a dangerous, dangerous road, and frankly, Chris, I don’t think Congress, particularly not this group of congressmen and women, are smart enough to look through the thousands of pages that I would assume that president trumps taxes will be,” Sanders said to host Chris Wallace.
“My guess is most of them don’t do their own taxes and I certainly don’t trust them to look through the decades of success that the president has and determine anything,” she added. “He has filled out hundreds of pages in a financial disclosure form and I think it is a disgusting overreach that they are making when they’re not doing this based on policy. And it puts every American who has filled out tax forms in the past — it puts them all at jeopardy. If they can single one, they can single out everybody.”
I don’t think congress, particularly not this group … are smart enough to look through the thousands of pages that, I would assume, @realdonaldtrump‘s taxes will be.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march