REPORT: Sarah Sanders responds to Biden calling Trump an ‘existential threat’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Joe Biden plans to call President Trump an “existential threat” to the United States during a speech Tuesday in Iowa, according to prepared remarks.
Biden is expected to say Trump poses a threat to decency, America’s standing in the world, and democracy.
The article goes on to state the following:
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders dismissed Biden’s comments as “truly laughable” while speaking to reporters Tuesday morning.
— The Hill (@thehill) June 11, 2019
Sarah Sanders in stakeout on Joe Biden: “The idea that he would say that the president poses any type of threat is truly laughable, considering he was part of the administration that allowed Russia to interfere in our election”
— Susan Kroll (@suekroll) June 11, 2019
Asked about Biden’s advance text calling @POTUS “an existential threat,” @PressSec dismisses as “truly laughable” and says Obama-Biden policies toward Iran, North Korea and China, give Biden “a lot of explaining to do.” Not sure if @POTUS will fire back while in Iowa. pic.twitter.com/LtjVZn39dv
— Mark Knoller (@markknoller) June 11, 2019
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) June 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Father-of-three blows up home on day of daughter’s wedding
- REPORT: Liberal paper passed on thinly sourced Kavanaugh story before NYT published it
- REPORT: Kim Jong Un sends invitation to President Trump
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- Man tries to bribe wheelchair-bound woman after sexually assaulting her
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez makes request on Manafort being sent to Rikers Island