REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The 45th season of NBC’s Saturday Night Live saw a big drop in ratings compared to last year’s season premiere.
The weekly sketch comedy, which featured a surprise appearance by Alec Baldwin as President Trump, saw a drop in both overall viewers and those in the crucial 18-49 demographic.
The article goes on to state the following:
The show saw a 15% decrease in overall viewers and a 30% plunge in the younger demographic when compared to the 2018 season premiere.
The season opener included actors playing President Donal J. Trump, Rudy Giuliani, Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump, Vice President Mike Pence, and Attorney General William Barr.
— Andrew Wilkow (@WilkowMajority) September 30, 2019
TV Ratings: ‘Saturday Night Live’ Premieres Lower https://t.co/pD53Vrfdse
— Live Feed (@TheLiveFeed) September 29, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- VIDEO: Democrat against impeachment calls out party for ‘fracturing the nation’ with investigation
- VIDEO: Fox host hits MSNBC for impeachment coverage with George Conway
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- VIDEO: Former police officer fires back at Joy Behar for suggesting politicians keep gun confiscation a ‘secret’
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts