REPORT: Saudi Arabia intercepts missile fired by Houthi militias day after deadly attack
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by ALARABIYA.NET:
Saudi Arabia’s air defenses announced on Sunday that they have intercepted a missile over the border city of Jazan fired by Houthi militias from within Yemeni territories.
DML News offers the following additional information published by ALJAZEERA.COM:
Three civilians [were] killed in the south of Saudi Arabia by incoming fire from Yemen’s Houthi rebels, according to Saudi state media.
Citing military coalition spokesperson Colonel Turki al-Malki, the state-run Saudi Press Agency announced the deaths in Jizan province on Saturday night.
The article goes on to state the following:
Al-Malki accused Yemen’s Shia rebels of firing a projectile that was “launched deliberately to target civilians”.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting ALJAZEERA.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa
- REPORT: CDC warns massive measles outbreak has hit 21 states
- BREAKING: Trump revokes security clearance of former Obama administration CIA director (video)
- REPORT: Philadelphia mom who paid $25k for prom send off is charged with defrauding US government
- REPORT: Jimmy Kimmel recalls stunning incident with Omarosa
- VIDEO: Dem Set to Become First Muslim Woman in Congress Pledges to ‘Absolutely’ Vote Against Aid to Israel
- REPORT: Pregnant mom and her 2 daughters missing, may be endangered
- REPORT: Ex-CIA Director John Brennan fires back after White House revokes his security clearance (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Former Trump employee releases statement on Omarosa
- REPORT: Somali refugee wins Democratic primary in Keith Ellison’s old district