REPORT: Saudi Arabia intercepts missile fired by Houthi militias day after deadly attack
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by ALARABIYA.NET:
Saudi Arabia’s air defenses announced on Sunday that they have intercepted a missile over the border city of Jazan fired by Houthi militias from within Yemeni territories.
DML News offers the following additional information published by ALJAZEERA.COM:
Three civilians [were] killed in the south of Saudi Arabia by incoming fire from Yemen’s Houthi rebels, according to Saudi state media.
Citing military coalition spokesperson Colonel Turki al-Malki, the state-run Saudi Press Agency announced the deaths in Jizan province on Saturday night.
The article goes on to state the following:
Al-Malki accused Yemen’s Shia rebels of firing a projectile that was “launched deliberately to target civilians”.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting ALJAZEERA.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- REPORT: AP changes headline after outraged liberals complain about description of illegal caravan
- Trump Tweets: Releases statement on unstoppable caravan
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders pours cold water on blue wave
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
- REPORT: Grassley demands, and receives, explanation for Air Force’s $326G coffee cup spending