REPORT: Saudi Arabia intercepts missile fired by Houthi militias day after deadly attack
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by ALARABIYA.NET:
Saudi Arabia’s air defenses announced on Sunday that they have intercepted a missile over the border city of Jazan fired by Houthi militias from within Yemeni territories.
DML News offers the following additional information published by ALJAZEERA.COM:
Three civilians [were] killed in the south of Saudi Arabia by incoming fire from Yemen’s Houthi rebels, according to Saudi state media.
Citing military coalition spokesperson Colonel Turki al-Malki, the state-run Saudi Press Agency announced the deaths in Jizan province on Saturday night.
The article goes on to state the following:
Al-Malki accused Yemen’s Shia rebels of firing a projectile that was “launched deliberately to target civilians”.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting ALJAZEERA.COM
Trending on DML News
- Hillary raises over $150k in just a few hours for illegals, DML responds
- POLL: Should kids be separated from illegal alien parents at border?
- BREAKING: Peter Strzok escorted out of FBI building amid investigation
- DML TV: Hillary says Trump spreading downright lies about border, DML responds
- UPDATE: Ex-CIA engineer charged in connection to huge breach known as Vault 7
- REPORT: Florida mom arrested after leaving 3-year-old in car for 12 hours
- REPORT: Trump plan to claw back billions in spending facing uncertain future
- REPORT: Kansas Judge Rules on Law Requiring Voters to Show Proof of Citizenship
- REPORT: ICE demands apology from New Yorker over tattoo claim
- BREAKING: L.A. sheriff’s detectives seize over 500 firearms from felon’s home (photos)