REPORT: Saudi king slams Trump for transferring US embassy to Jerusalem
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TIMESOFISRAEL.COM:
DHAHRAN, Saudi Arabia — Saudi Arabia’s King Salman on Sunday opened an Arab League summit by criticizing US President Donald Trump’s decision to transfer the US embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
“We reiterate our rejection of the US decision on Jerusalem,” the king said in a speech in Dhahran in eastern Saudi Arabia.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
“East Jerusalem is an integral part of the Palestinian territories,” he added.
US President Donald Trump in December bucked decades of US foreign policy by formally recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and setting in motion plans to move the US embassy there from Tel Aviv. The US has said the move would take place to coincide with Israel’s 70th birthday.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TIMESOFISRAEL.COM.
Trending on DML News
- GONE VIRAL: Mom of killed Navy SEAL hero rips Democrat for Purple Heart for Strzok comment
- Gowdy: Rosenstein should not be impeached, public hearings a joke
- REPORT: James Woods threatened by Stormi Daniels’ lawyer
- REPORT: Gowdy says Mueller probe is not a witch hunt
- REPORT: California Dems stun Sen Feinstein
- POLL: Who is the most dangerous Democrat in 2020?
- CLAIM: Princes Charles and William refused to meet Trump
- ANSWER to who had more fake Twitter accounts, Obama, Clinton or Trump
- VIDEO: Trump raves about ‘beautiful’ Queen, internet complains about ‘awkward moment’
- REPORT: Nikki Haley Shames Newspaper Into Issuing Correction After False Report