REPORT: School bus hit in Yemen airstrike; Dozens of children, adults killed (VIDEO)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
At least 29 children and dozens of adults have died in an air strike in rebel-held northern Yemen on Thursday after a missile hit a school bus at a busy local market.
The missile was fired by the Saudi-led coalition fighting Shiite Houthi rebels in the area, in retaliation for a strike in Saudi Arabia yesterday, which killed one person.
The article goes on to state the following:
At least 29 of the 43 people killed and more than 60 injured are ‘children under the age of ten’.
Yemen’s rebel-run Al Masirah TV aired dramatic images of wounded children, their clothes and UNICEF provided schoolbags covered with blood, as they lay on hospital stretchers.
The attack took place in the Dahyan market in Saada province, a Houthi rebel stronghold which lies along the border with Saudi Arabia. The bus hit by the missile was ferrying local civilians, a majority of them children, according to Yemeni tribal leaders.
WARNING: Some of the images in the video and tweets below may be disturbing. Discretion advised.
Dozens of children, many believed to be under the age of 10, have been killed after a Saudi-led coalition airstrike hit a school bus in Yemen. This graphic video appears to show the aftermath https://t.co/Y6BQSGpeZd pic.twitter.com/VjHOSpNaNg
— CNN (@CNN) August 9, 2018
— CNN Breaking News (@cnnbrk) August 9, 2018
— Democracy Now! (@democracynow) August 9, 2018
Photo of the bus after it was targeted by #Saudi led coalition airstrike in Dahian area #Saada #Yemen..
Those children were happy to go to a trip, but Saudi prevented them from reaching their happiness. pic.twitter.com/Ejpv7rU793
— Ahmad Algohbary (@AhmadAlgohbary) August 9, 2018
A Saudi-led airstrike on a bus full of little kids going to summer camp. Dozens dead.
— Ali A. Rizvi (@aliamjadrizvi) August 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by DailyMail, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Ohio woman’s cancer disappears after groundbreaking clinical trial
- REPORT: McConnell responds to news of fiery White House meeting
- REPORT: Vice President Pence became a viral meme on Twitter today
- VIDEO: Two Youth Severely Injured after Falling off Border Wall
- BREAKING: Mexico is closing off border in key region
- REPORT: The one particular person who wasn’t invited to George H.W. Bush’s funeral
- BREAKING: Sentence announced for Michael Cohen, President Trump’s Ex-Lawyer
- BREAKING: Publisher of National Enquirer claims it paid hush money to help Trump
- REPORT: Dad heard three-year-old daughter scream as uncle slashed her throat (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Kansas state Republican switches party affiliation to Democrat