REPORT: School bus hit in Yemen airstrike; Dozens of children, adults killed (VIDEO)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
At least 29 children and dozens of adults have died in an air strike in rebel-held northern Yemen on Thursday after a missile hit a school bus at a busy local market.
The missile was fired by the Saudi-led coalition fighting Shiite Houthi rebels in the area, in retaliation for a strike in Saudi Arabia yesterday, which killed one person.
The article goes on to state the following:
At least 29 of the 43 people killed and more than 60 injured are ‘children under the age of ten’.
Yemen’s rebel-run Al Masirah TV aired dramatic images of wounded children, their clothes and UNICEF provided schoolbags covered with blood, as they lay on hospital stretchers.
The attack took place in the Dahyan market in Saada province, a Houthi rebel stronghold which lies along the border with Saudi Arabia. The bus hit by the missile was ferrying local civilians, a majority of them children, according to Yemeni tribal leaders.
WARNING: Some of the images in the video and tweets below may be disturbing. Discretion advised.
Dozens of children, many believed to be under the age of 10, have been killed after a Saudi-led coalition airstrike hit a school bus in Yemen. This graphic video appears to show the aftermath https://t.co/Y6BQSGpeZd pic.twitter.com/VjHOSpNaNg
— CNN (@CNN) August 9, 2018
— CNN Breaking News (@cnnbrk) August 9, 2018
— Democracy Now! (@democracynow) August 9, 2018
Photo of the bus after it was targeted by #Saudi led coalition airstrike in Dahian area #Saada #Yemen..
Those children were happy to go to a trip, but Saudi prevented them from reaching their happiness. pic.twitter.com/Ejpv7rU793
— Ahmad Algohbary (@AhmadAlgohbary) August 9, 2018
A Saudi-led airstrike on a bus full of little kids going to summer camp. Dozens dead.
— Ali A. Rizvi (@aliamjadrizvi) August 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by DailyMail, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Migrants defy police, break through fence at Guatemala-Mexico border (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: University of Montana students spell out messages on mountain ahead of Trump visit
- REPORT: ‘Halloween’ Billboard Hijacked to Target Maxine Waters (PHOTO)
- VIDEO: Thousands of caravan migrants defy Mexico, wait on bridge at border after breaking down fence
- REPORT: Donor REVEALED for GOP Women’s Group Attacking Trump
- REPORT: Governor suspends reelection campaign, endorses Dem opponent
- BREAKING: Uncovered report reveals Claire McCaskill’s husband assaulted and peed on ex-wife
- REPORT: Manafort shows up to court in wheelchair
- BREAKING: White House responds to Saudi Arabia’s report on Khoshoggi’s death
- REPORT: New clues from 911 call emerge in case of missing Wisconsin girl