REPORT: Schumer BLASTS Republicans over response to Trump tweets; plans Senate reaction
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Schumer said he will follow in the footsteps of Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), who plans to introduce a House resolution condemning Trump’s tweets, and he urged Republicans to support it.
“Speaker Pelosi has said that the House will introduce a resolution denouncing the president’s comments. Our intention is to do the same in the Senate. We’ll see. We’ll see just how many Republicans will sign on,” he said.
The article goes on to state the following:
Lawmakers who refuse to condemn Trump’s comments are “fellow travelers on the president’s racist road, whatever their motivation,” Schumer said.
“Is the Republican silence over President [Donald Trump’s] racism agreement or embarrassment?” Schumer also tweeted.
Is the Republican silence over President @realDonaldTrump’s racism agreement or embarrassment?
— Chuck Schumer (@SenSchumer) July 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘It’s Going To Be An Exposé And A Cover-Up’: Tom Fitton Gives His IG Report Predictions
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment