REPORT: Schumer crows that Trump is BANNED from bailout funds
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Democrats indicate they are finally ready to sign the phase three economic stimulus package Wednesday, which includes a measure that prohibits Donald Trump’s family businesses from receiving benefits from the coronavirus relief.
Senators were finally able to strike a deal overnight on the $2 trillion rescue package to address the fallout from the coronavirus outbreak, after Democrats blocked the first two versions of the GOP-backed bill.
The article goes on to state the following:
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer wrote in a Dear Colleague letter early Wednesday that the new bill includes a provision to ‘prohibit businesses controlled by the President, Vice President, Members of Congress, and heads of Executive Departments from receiving loans or investments from Treasury programs.’
“Our unity gave us important strength and leverage in negotiations,” Schumer wrote in his letter, as he touted the “significant improvements” that Democrats made to the Republican bill.
CLICK HERE to read Schumer’s full letter.
Donald Trump is BANNED from bailout funds for his businesses https://t.co/0WlAj60OXY
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) March 25, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Trump makes announcement on possible coronavirus quarantines in 3 states
- REPORT: Legendary country singer/songwriter in critical condition
- VIDEO: Dr. Fauci estimates when social distancing guidelines can be lifted
- REPORT: New York nurse shares chilling photo of coronavirus victims to show ‘the ghastly reality’
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- REPORT: Major retailer to close all stores in the US to limit coronavirus spread
- VIDEO: Mnuchin says when checks from coronavirus bill will be coming
- VIDEO: 1st person arrested for violating NY’s COVID-19 executive order
- REPORT: NY hospitals treating coronavirus patients with VITAMIN after promising results
- About (ratings)