REPORT: Schumer rallies behind Rosenstein, warns Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said Friday the bombshell report of Rod Rosenstein suggesting wearing a wiretap to record President Trump shouldn’t be used to fire the deputy attorney general.
“This New York Times report must not be used as a pretext for the corrupt purpose of firing Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein in order to install an official who will allow the president to interfere with the Special Counsel’s investigation,” Schumer wrote in a tweet.
The article goes on to state the following:
He added that other Trump administration officials have reportedly said negative things about the president, yet they weren’t fired.
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne fires back at show after character killed off
- BREAKING: Honduran migrant caravan swells to 4,000 as U.S. border crossings spike
- VIDEO: Chief Justice Roberts Breaks Silence On Kavanaugh Fight
- BREAKING: U.S. Treasury senior official arrested, charged with leaking info on ex-Trump advisers
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband pounces on Trump tweet with response
- VIDEO: Democrat senator McCaskill responds to undercover video with fierce allegation, as Part 2 released
- REPORT: FBI probing Manhattan district attorney’s office
- REPORT: Saudi Arabia makes HUGE deposit into American accounts as Pompeo lands in Riyadh
- BREAKING: Dem candidates for Congress raise record-shattering money for midterms
- POLL: Do you think the caravan heading to the US from Honduras will be allowed into the US