REPORT: Secret Service confirms ‘we investigate all threats’ after actress’ assassination comment
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TMZ.COM:
The Secret Service wants to hear from the veteran TV star who thinks it would be a good idea for someone to “John Wilkes Booth” President Trump.
Sources connected with the Agency tell TMZ, Carole Cook’s comments to our photog when she left Craig’s restaurant Sunday night were enough to trigger an official inquiry.
The article goes on to state the following:
Our photog asked Cook — a famous Broadway actress who also appeared on “Dynasty,” “Cagney & Lacey” and “Sixteen Candles” — what she thought about Trump, and she replied, “Where’s John Wilkes Booth when you need him?” When our guy asked if she meant Trump should be assassinated she responded, “Why not?”
Officially the Agency says, “The Secret Service is aware of the comment. While we do not confirm or comment on the absence or existence of specific investigations, we can say we investigate all threats against the President.”
To weigh in on this information provided by TMZ.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TMZ.COM
Trending on DML News
- Border Protection seized enough fentanyl to kill entire population of the United States
- RESEARCH: Number of Muslims in the US; how many are radical; impact on welfare
- REPORT: Mark Meadows views NEW ‘Strzok coverup’ material at DOJ
- POLL: Should Tucker Carlson be fired from Fox News?
- Princess Diana’s death was no accident, say couple who witnessed crash
- Cost of open borders exposed in Muslim refugee oath (video)
- Heat wave dubbed the ‘death ridge’ will scorch the southeastern US
- REPORT: Trump vows to ‘end’ Iran amid ‘threats’
- POLL: Should Adam Schiff be removed from office for lying to the American public?
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally