REPORT: Sen. Bernie Sanders defeats Republican opponent
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Independent Sen. Bernie Sanders cruised to an easy reelection victory in Vermont on Tuesday night, defeating Republican Lawrence Zupan by a wide margin.
Sanders had a 40-point lead in pre-election polls in his bid for a third Senate term from Vermont, one of the most Democratic-leaning states in the nation.
Sanders, who caucuses with Democrats, kept his status as a political independent despite running for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2016. He ultimately lost to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
— The Hill (@thehill) November 7, 2018
Fox News Decision Desk can project that independent Vermont Senator @BernieSanders will easily win a third term by defeating Republican Lawrence Zupan. https://t.co/vLvu9Z7Jvm pic.twitter.com/xCiO5dKDzb
— Fox News (@FoxNews) November 7, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet