REPORT: Sen. Graham sends ominous tweet to Comey
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., posted an ominous reply to ex-FBI-Director James Comey on Twitter Sunday after Comey seemed to sum up the summary of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation by posting a picture of a man who appeared lost in the woods.
The photo posted by Comey was of a man surrounded by tall trees, and the caption was simply: “So many questions.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Graham, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, replied, “Could not agree more,” an obvious message that he hopes to question the former FBI head.
“See you soon,” Graham added.
Could not agree more.
See you soon. https://t.co/KNGzyDizdq
— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) March 25, 2019
So many questions. pic.twitter.com/66KaR52Kk8
— James Comey (@Comey) March 24, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- TRUMP TWEET: Presidential Harassment
- BREAKING: Barr reveals timeline to release redacted Mueller report
- Submit News
- Mexico helicopter crash kills more than a dozen day after earthquake (pictures)
- DML TV
- BREAKING: President Trump is removing US Secret Service director
- VIDEO: State of the Union attendees sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to survivor of Holocaust, 2018 synagogue shooting
- REPORT: Pelosi announces next move on Mueller report: ‘Congress will not be silent’
- BREAKING: US intelligence accuses China of using student spies to steal secrets
- REPORT: Activist Actress: “I do not have equal rights… because I have a vagina”