REPORT: Sen. McSally announces stance on Trump’s border emergency
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by ABC15.COM:
PHOENIX — Arizona Sen. Martha McSally says she’ll vote to uphold President Donald Trump’s emergency declaration freeing up money to build a wall on the southern border.
The Republican senator said Wednesday she’s spoken to Trump and others in his administration and was assured that the wall money won’t be taken from military construction projects in Arizona during the current federal fiscal year.
The article goes on to state the following:
The House has voted to nullify the emergency declaration and the Senate is expected to vote on the same measure soon, though Trump would likely veto it.
Arizonans know there is a humanitarian and security crisis at the border – drugs are killing and harming loved ones in communities everywhere. https://t.co/3ARSfiOwMl
— Martha McSally (@SenMcSallyAZ) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit ABC15.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting ABC15.COM
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds to conclusions on Mueller report with only three words, DML responds
- REPORT: Dr Dre says his daughter got into USC on her own despite $70m donation
- EXCLUSIVE: Eric Trump speaks out on Mueller report, sends message to CNN’s Acosta
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh lands exciting new job opportunity
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano urges Hollywood to boycott Georgia over ‘heartbeat’ abortion bill
- REPORT: Dem 2020 candidate says: Trump ‘Should Never Have Been Able to Come Within Cheating Distance of the Oval Office’
- Bette Midler goes into meltdown on Twitter, DML makes dig
- EXCLUSIVE: Judge Jeanine Pirro makes public comments on Fox News controversy
- REPORT: Gillibrand will start her first campaign speech by calling Trump a ‘coward’
- BREAKING: Second Parkland shooting survivor commits suicide