REPORT: Sen. Rubio’s office issues statement on photo of Rep. Tlaib with pro-Hezbollah activist
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
A representative for Republican Sen. Marco Rubio said Tuesday that the lawmaker is disturbed by Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib apparently associating with a pro-Hezbollah, anti-Israel activist.
Abbas Hamideh, executive director and co-founder of Al-Awda, tweeted a photo of himself with Tlaib on Saturday, claiming that he was at her swearing-in ceremony two weeks ago and a private dinner afterwards. The photo features the two of them by a painting of Tlaib in front of the U.S. Capitol Building with an American flag as the background.
The article goes on to state the following:
Hamideh has repeatedly claimed on Twitter that Israel does not have a right to exist. He has also praised Hassan Nasrallah, the secretary general of Hezbollah — a group classified as a foreign terrorist organization by the U.S. and several other members of the international community.
“Senator Rubio believes it is deeply alarming to see a Member of Congress associate closely with an individual who publicly praises Hassan Nasrallah, leader of the Iran-backed Hizballah terrorist group that killed 241 Americans in the 1983 Beirut bombing attack,” a spokeswoman for the Florida congressman told The Daily Caller.
I was honored to be at Congresswoman @RashidaTlaib swearing in ceremony in #Detroit and private dinner afterward with the entire family, friends and activists across the country. #Palestine #TweetYourThobe #RashidaTlaib pic.twitter.com/caJPN12ODX
— Abbas Hamideh (@Resistance48) January 12, 2019
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) January 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: FL sheriff releases footage of moment boy, 15, arrested for threatening a school shooting
- REPORT: Democrat councilwoman sworn in on Dr. Seuss book [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: California Supreme Court rules on lawsuit challenging unusual bullet identification law
- REPORT: Fact Check: Elizabeth Warren Crowd Size Reports May Be Inaccurate | Breitbart
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano Makes Shocking Statements While Confessing Back-to-Back Abortions
- VIDEO: NYT columnist points out the ‘scandal’ that media didn’t cover on Omar, Tlaib Israel trip
- REPORT: Daily Mail: Photo of Epstein Pal at In-N-Out Was Staged
- BREAKING: Network beats Fox News in key ratings for first time in 17 years
- REPORT: Gov’t Delivers 100,000 Cheap Visa-Workers to Disney, Tourist Industry