REPORT: How Senate Dem Outsourced Parts Of Trump-Russia Probe To Operative Linked To Soros, Fusion GPS
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
A Democratic senator outsourced parts of the investigation into possible Trump-Russia collusion to a former Senate staffer with links to George Soros and Fusion GPS, according to a New Yorker report.
The New Yorker reports the unidentified senator contacted Daniel Jones, a former Senate Intelligence Committee staffer, around March 2017 to review data regarding a possible link between the computer servers of the Trump Organization and a Russian bank called Alfa Bank.
The article goes on to state the following:
Jones, who worked under California Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein when she chaired the intelligence panel, had just formed a non-profit group called the Democracy Integrity Project. The organization worked closely with Fusion GPS and former British spy Christopher Steele, the tag-team duo that produced the Democrat-funded dossier accusing the Trump campaign of colluding with the Kremlin.
Jones’s operation was also funded by a small group of billionaires, including left-wing philanthropist George Soros. Jones told the FBI in March 2017 that between 7 and 10 billionaires had put up $50 million to continue an investigation into Russian meddling in elections.
Jones also told the FBI that he had secured the services of Steele and Fusion GPS “to continue exposing Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. Presidential election.”
The goal was to provide the information to lawmakers, the press and the FBI, he said.
CLICK HERE to read more of this report by the Daily Caller.
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) October 8, 2018
Examining records for the Trump domain, a group of computer scientists discovered numerous D.N.S. lookups from a pair of servers owned by Alfa Bank, one of the largest banks in Russia: https://t.co/NOgsBmfrTi pic.twitter.com/dWPpLbKNdz
— The New Yorker (@NewYorker) October 8, 2018
— Chuck Ross (@ChuckRossDC) September 26, 2018
Soros indirectly funded Fusion GPS via a grant to a nonprofit group called the Democracy Integrity Project, which was formed in 2017 by Daniel Jones, a former Senate Intel staffer for Democrat Sen. Feinstein. https://t.co/YzKh4TzaWv
— Nick Short (@PoliticalShort) September 26, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by DAILYCALLER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr’s fate on ‘The Conners’ revealed in season premiere
- VIDEO: Roseanne fires back at show after character killed off
- VIDEO: Chief Justice Roberts Breaks Silence On Kavanaugh Fight
- BREAKING: U.S. Treasury senior official arrested, charged with leaking info on ex-Trump advisers
- REPORT: Why dozens of black senior citizens were ordered off a bus taking them to vote (Photos, Video)
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband pounces on Trump tweet with response
- BREAKING: Honduran migrant caravan swells to 4,000 as U.S. border crossings spike
- REPORT: FBI probing Manhattan district attorney’s office
- VIDEO: Democrat senator McCaskill responds to undercover video with fierce allegation, as Part 2 released
- REPORT: Honduras begs migrant caravan to turn back