REPORT: How Senate Dem Outsourced Parts Of Trump-Russia Probe To Operative Linked To Soros, Fusion GPS
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
A Democratic senator outsourced parts of the investigation into possible Trump-Russia collusion to a former Senate staffer with links to George Soros and Fusion GPS, according to a New Yorker report.
The New Yorker reports the unidentified senator contacted Daniel Jones, a former Senate Intelligence Committee staffer, around March 2017 to review data regarding a possible link between the computer servers of the Trump Organization and a Russian bank called Alfa Bank.
The article goes on to state the following:
Jones, who worked under California Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein when she chaired the intelligence panel, had just formed a non-profit group called the Democracy Integrity Project. The organization worked closely with Fusion GPS and former British spy Christopher Steele, the tag-team duo that produced the Democrat-funded dossier accusing the Trump campaign of colluding with the Kremlin.
Jones’s operation was also funded by a small group of billionaires, including left-wing philanthropist George Soros. Jones told the FBI in March 2017 that between 7 and 10 billionaires had put up $50 million to continue an investigation into Russian meddling in elections.
Jones also told the FBI that he had secured the services of Steele and Fusion GPS “to continue exposing Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. Presidential election.”
The goal was to provide the information to lawmakers, the press and the FBI, he said.
CLICK HERE to read more of this report by the Daily Caller.
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) October 8, 2018
Examining records for the Trump domain, a group of computer scientists discovered numerous D.N.S. lookups from a pair of servers owned by Alfa Bank, one of the largest banks in Russia: https://t.co/NOgsBmfrTi pic.twitter.com/dWPpLbKNdz
— The New Yorker (@NewYorker) October 8, 2018
— Chuck Ross (@ChuckRossDC) September 26, 2018
Soros indirectly funded Fusion GPS via a grant to a nonprofit group called the Democracy Integrity Project, which was formed in 2017 by Daniel Jones, a former Senate Intel staffer for Democrat Sen. Feinstein. https://t.co/YzKh4TzaWv
— Nick Short (@PoliticalShort) September 26, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by DAILYCALLER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- BREAKING: Man broke into Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s office: Police
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- DML LIVE: Update on TeamDML email campaign to Fox News (Sun – June 16)
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- 2-year-old sings National Anthem
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake