REPORT: Senate makes plans to advance Trump’s border request
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The Senate next week will try to advance President Trump’s emergency spending request to deal with the massive surge in illegal immigration on the Texas border.
Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said the Senate Appropriations Committee will author and vote on a supplemental spending bill for the border, where more than 100,000 illegal immigrants each month have been apprehended.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I hope our Democratic friends in the Senate will at long last follow our lead here and address this significant crisis,” McConnell said.
The Senate next week will try to advance President Trump’s emergency spending request to deal with the massive surge in illegal immigration on the Texas border.https://t.co/3G3BOhyn6H
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) June 11, 2019
The Senate plans to take up border spending next week https://t.co/jLZSzcbMet
— POLITICO (@politico) June 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: ‘Please pray for CNN’: Cable news network roasted for report condemning ‘thoughts and prayers’
- A new feature for DML News alerts and notifications
- VIDEO: Trump: It’s ‘looking like’ Iran was responsible for Saudi oil attacks
- REPORT: Italian soldier stabbed in throat by man shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’
- REPORT: California Catholic leaders urge Newsom to veto bill on abortions at colleges
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton rages against ‘voter suppression’ in keynote speech