REPORT: Senate makes plans to advance Trump’s border request
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The Senate next week will try to advance President Trump’s emergency spending request to deal with the massive surge in illegal immigration on the Texas border.
Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said the Senate Appropriations Committee will author and vote on a supplemental spending bill for the border, where more than 100,000 illegal immigrants each month have been apprehended.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I hope our Democratic friends in the Senate will at long last follow our lead here and address this significant crisis,” McConnell said.
The Senate next week will try to advance President Trump’s emergency spending request to deal with the massive surge in illegal immigration on the Texas border.https://t.co/3G3BOhyn6H
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) June 11, 2019
The Senate plans to take up border spending next week https://t.co/jLZSzcbMet
— POLITICO (@politico) June 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Rep. Gaetz makes rare move to join Dem on amendment to block Trump on Iran
- BREAKING: Minnesota Lawmaker Calls For Ethics Investigation Into Rep. Ilhan Omar [VIDEO]
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: DNA tests reveal shocking percentage of suspected fraudulent migrant families were unrelated
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- BREAKING: Podium placement for first Democratic debate revealed
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- REPORT: Iranian president lashes out with insult at Trump White House amid new sanctions