REPORT: Senator wants answers about FBI raid on whistleblower with information on Clinton Foundation, Uranium One
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, has written to FBI Director Christopher Wray and the Justice Department’s internal watchdog to request information about a raid on the home of a former FBI contractor who gave the watchdog documents related to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the sale of Canadian mining company Uranium One to a Russian firm’s subsidiary.
According to The Daily Caller, 16 FBI agents raided the Maryland home of Dennis Nathan Cain on Nov. 19. Cain’s lawyer, Michael Socarras, told the website that the agent who led the raid accused his client of possessing stolen federal property. In response, Cain reportedly claimed that he was a protected whistleblower under federal law and had been recognized as such by the DOJ watchdog, Michael Horowitz.
The article goes on to state the following:
Socarras also claimed that Horowitz had transmitted his information to the House and Senate intelligence committees. The documents in question allegedly show that federal officials failed to investigate possible criminal activity related to Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and Rosatom, the Russian nuclear company whose subsidiary purchased Uranium One in 2013.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists
- REPORT: Harvey Weinstein reaches massive deal to settle sex assault civil suits