REPORT: Senior staff at White House implicated in leaks
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Close friends and top advisers to President Trump are incensed by the recurring flow of damaging information from the West Wing.
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders scolded her team last week after an anonymous communications official leaked an insensitive comment by Trump aide Kelly Sadler about Republican Arizona Sen. John McCain’s brain cancer. But when details of that anti-leaks meeting also appeared in the news, allies of the administration began contemplating what more can be done to prevent such disclosures.
The answer, they fear, is nothing short of a mass firing.
The article goes on to state the following:
The leak has contributed to “a very difficult work environment,” where White House aides fear betrayal by deskmates and are less inclined to speak candidly in daily meetings, deputy press secretary Raj Shah said Monday, adding that the Sadler situation was being handled “internally.”
The article also indicates:
Two sources close to the White House said the reality is that leaks won’t end unless Trump makes changes to his staff. But one of the sources said the president still runs the risk of targeting the wrong people: tight-lipped staffers who are accused of leaking by colleagues who actually leak and wish to protect themselves.
“The biggest open secret in the White House is that most of the significant leaks aren’t coming from lower or mid-level staff, they’re coming from senior staff,” this person said. “But they’ll probably end up firing some lower and mid-level staffers as a show of force and it won’t change anything leaking-wise in the end.”
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice sends letter, has ‘beginning stages of dementia’
- REPORT: Grassley demands, and receives, explanation for Air Force’s $326G coffee cup spending
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- VIDEO: Obama comments on improving economy
- REPORT: Restaurant where McConnell accosted releases statement