REPORT: Sessions warns that DOJ report could prompt terminations
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
On the eve of the release of a potentially explosive new report, Attorney General Jeff Sessions defended the termination of the FBI’s top two former executives and warned that the forthcoming report on the FBI’s handling of the Hillary Clinton probe could result in more people being fired.
In an exclusive interview with The Hill’s new TV show “Rising,” set to air Thursday morning, Sessions defended the decision to fire ex-Director James Comey, who he said “made a big mistake” that belied a “serious breach of discipline.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Sessions also made clear that he is open to firing more employees if the Justice Department inspector general’s soon-to-be-released report warrants it.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- Hillary raises over $150k in just a few hours for illegals, DML responds
- POLL: Should kids be separated from illegal alien parents at border?
- BREAKING: Peter Strzok escorted out of FBI building amid investigation
- DML TV: Hillary says Trump spreading downright lies about border, DML responds
- UPDATE: Ex-CIA engineer charged in connection to huge breach known as Vault 7
- REPORT: Florida mom arrested after leaving 3-year-old in car for 12 hours
- REPORT: Trump plan to claw back billions in spending facing uncertain future
- REPORT: Kansas Judge Rules on Law Requiring Voters to Show Proof of Citizenship
- REPORT: ICE demands apology from New Yorker over tattoo claim
- BREAKING: L.A. sheriff’s detectives seize over 500 firearms from felon’s home (photos)