REPORT: Shepard Smith was sick of attacks by colleagues: claim
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Anchor Shepard Smith exited Fox News because he was sick of constantly clashing with his primetime colleagues, sources claim.
Smith, who has been the network’s most vocal critic of President Trump, requested a way out of his $15million a year contract after growing tired of being attacked by other hosts, a Fox insider tells the Daily Beast.
The article goes on to state the following:
And while an effort was reportedly made by the network to keep him, the insider claims it was Smith’s choice to leave Friday.
Publicists for Fox News and Smith say the anchor is solely responsible for the decision to leave the network, despite a suggestion that Smith was “forced” to leave.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘It’s Going To Be An Exposé And A Cover-Up’: Tom Fitton Gives His IG Report Predictions
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment