REPORT: Shepard Smith was sick of attacks by colleagues: claim
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Anchor Shepard Smith exited Fox News because he was sick of constantly clashing with his primetime colleagues, sources claim.
Smith, who has been the network’s most vocal critic of President Trump, requested a way out of his $15million a year contract after growing tired of being attacked by other hosts, a Fox insider tells the Daily Beast.
The article goes on to state the following:
And while an effort was reportedly made by the network to keep him, the insider claims it was Smith’s choice to leave Friday.
Publicists for Fox News and Smith say the anchor is solely responsible for the decision to leave the network, despite a suggestion that Smith was “forced” to leave.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- DML: First Stop on TEAM DML National Tour announced
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: Megyn Kelly returning to Fox News as a….
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Bolton advised ex-Trump aide over Ukraine ‘pressure campaign’: NYT
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts